Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sun Bonnet Sue

When I was a kid I used to love Sun Bonnet Sue, I thought she was so cute. Now as an adult I still think she is cute and nostalgic of days gone by. I remember she was mostly on quilts but some people even put them on towels, which I notice there are a lot on etsy. Just search under handmade and you will see the variety of items related to her, even potholders. Well anyway here's a link to my Sun Bonnet Sue magnets. http://www.etsy.com/search_results_shop.php?search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6084057&search_query=Sun+Bonnet+Sue Eventually, I will be making them into sachets. One of my Sues is wearing a red hat and dressed in purple in honor of the "Red Hat Society Ladies". She would look cute on her frig. The magnets on these items are easily removed if you wanted it for an applique, or I can make one in the colors of your choice with or without the magnet. So much for now. have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

I just retired from the communications department in an airport and am enjoying it.